Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cool Stuff...Must Have!

So, I was going to try and post something deep and meaningful...or at the very least witty and entertaining... but then I saw something fun and shiny and had to share.

As I was stalking through various running blogs, I found a link to Sarah Marie Design Studio. She has a collection of fun running-themed apparel and accessories. Cody is definitely getting some not-so-subtle hints pointing this direction at Christmas..











It's like she has seen into my soul...

I think we can all agree that one of the best things about running (aside from the endorphins, the stress-relief, the calories burned) is the running-related paraphernalia that only another runner will truly appreciate. 

In other news, I found a Youtube video about fixing a treadmill belt that keeps flipping. Hopefully it will go into more detail than how to loosen the belt and flip it back. Been there, did that, had it happen again. Grrr... If I don't get my treadmill back soon, I am going to be very cranky. You know, I'm not really using both kidneys, maybe I could sell one and buy a new treadmill. 

Happy Tuesday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment