Thursday, December 8, 2016

Where's the Snow?

Day 3 of my little streak, and things are still going well. My lower back was feeling a little "creaky," so I decided to take it easy and prepared myself for the possibility that I might need to stop. The last thing I want to do it get my back and pelvis all ticked off again when they've been doing so well. I did 3 min walk/2 min jog intervals for 25 minutes and then did a 5 minute cool down. My legs felt a bit heavy, but they started to loosen up the further I went. So far, so good.

In other news, it's FREAKIN' cold! Our typical winter temperatures usually hover in the mid 20's to mid 30's with maybe two, week long cold snaps that get close to 0 in January or February. Well, this morning I woke up to single digits. Holy geez, we don't even have snow yet. What the heck?

We currently have this:

See? There's snow in the mountains.
 But I'm ready for this:

Snow everywhere!




It's time to get Christmas-y and this whole green, but cold thing just isn't working for me. Now that we have not one, but two family members that want to plow our driveway for us (because it means they get to play on their four wheelers), and I don't have to travel anywhere any time soon, I'm ready for snow! I've sent in an official request, we'll see what happens.

Happy Thursday, Y'all! (Yup, I am not cool enough to pull that off) :O)





1 comment:

  1. She wants snow. Ummm....no Christmas present for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete